LaGuardia Airport is the smallest of the New York airports. It is located on the waterfront on Long Island. LaGuardia has four terminals:
– Central Terminal Building
– US Airways Terminal
– Delta Air Lines Terminal
– Marine Air Terminal
The flights from LaGuardia go to destinations within the US and Canada. There is no border control facility. John F. Kennedy International Airport is the largest airtport in NewYork.
Bus LaGuardia – Manhattan
New York City bus lines provide service between LaGuardia and Manhattan/Queens.
– to/from Queens: the M60, Q33, Q47, Q72 or Q48 buses
– to/from Bronx: M60 bus
– to/from Broadway: M60 bus
– to/from Brooklyn: Q33 or Q47 buses
– long distance bus
Taxi to/from LaGuardia
Taxi service is available in front of all terminals.
– between the terminals: $5 – $9
– to Upper Manhattan: $24 – $30
– to Mid Manhatttan: $21 – $30
– to Lower Manhattan: $26 – $30
– to Brooklyn: $23 – $27
– to Newark Liberty International Airport $63 – $67 (+$15 surcharge)
The fares shown do not include tolls or tips (15%-20%)
Meter must read $2.50 at the start of the trip